Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Here's Looking at You, Baby!



Jackie is looking better and progressing nicely! Our little iggy has finished his antibiotics, eats like a horse, enjoys the sunshine, and is behind my computer chair in his cage, looking from his empty food bowl up to me. (OK, buddy, just a minute, Geez!) You can see in the pic that his skin infection has cleared up nicely. He's been shedding almost continuously since I've had him, but I'm sure that is from increased growth as well as part of the healing process. Stats: He's up to 65-70 g from 45 g.

I genuinely hope that this info can help another ig owner one day, as it was difficult for me to find info and pics of this sort of thing when I started with him.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

he looks so good . thank you for takeing him and giveing him a good home he looks so happy and healthy

Laura R said...

He's a lot of fun, but he's giving me the dreaded "Iguana Eye" in the bottom picture. I don't think he's crazy about the camera.